Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to hire a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and all of them stamped with the right stamp duty. These signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration in India Online and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and after verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of the company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may cost much of money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to try and do each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and find a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.